This Black landscaping Expanding Foam is a Must-Buy for any Pond, Landscape or DIY Project! It is for Filling Gaps, Cracks, Bonding Rock and Stone along with many other uses.
Totally Fish, Plant and Pond Safe!
This Expanding Foam has been espically formulated to retain its dispenced colour and will blend naturally into the surrounding Landscape, even when exposed to direct sunlight. It bonds quickly to Porous and Non-Porous Rocks, Stone, Cement, Wood and Cloth and it is also ideal for replacing loose Mortat in Rock Walls.
This Black Expanding Foam can be used to Direct Water Flow in a Pond or Waterfall application and its safe to use around Pond Plants and Pond Fish.
Available in a 500ml and 680 Can
Its Key Features:
- Black foam blends into shadows
- Won’t discolor like conventional foam � no painting needed
- Expands to fill gaps and voids
- Easier and less expensive than mortar
- Superior adhesion
- Bonds with rock, stone, wood and most pond materials
- Fills holes in trees to seal out pests
- Replaces loose or damaged mortar in rock walls
- Use as a craft foam for artificial plants
- Available in either 12oz with Re-Usable Straw Nozzles or 24oz